Friday 27 April 2018

TWIMA

Hey! How are you today?
I feel really excited because in this post I'm going to share with you a important moment of my life.
But before to watch the video I'm going to talk a little bit about "#twima 8".

With the project "The world is my audience" and the hashtag  #twima8 you can see interesting stories about others. Through FLIPGRID I recorded the video that you are gonna watch. FLIPGRID is a website, very intuitive where you can record and share your videos.

Telling a personal story about you, or a event from your past, as well as listening to others' stories, make us be closer, and connecting with other people even if you have never seen them in person or have a friendship with them. It makes us more human.

I enjoy doing this as much as watching the videos of my classmates. Although I usually get quite embarrassed of anyone can know and see aspects of my life, the truth is that I find it very interesting to share your experiences with others. We all like to hear other's stories, so why not do the same?

I like being part of this project with my classmates. It is a good idea to be connected around the world. I think it is something very motivating and it could be a great experience also for our students in the future.

Twitter is a interesting app to see and be updated in this kind os experiences. So here e left my tweet so others can watch my story and know about the project   #twima8


I hope to watch your stories soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SEE YOU SOON ICT.

Hello everyone, This is the end of this adventure, but just for a while. I hope to come soon with new ideas to share with you. In thi...